A weatherproof, infrared IP camera that enables users to monitor and secure important low-light outdoor environments. The GXV3610 v2 comes with a 3.6mm lens for monitoring wide angles at close proximity settings, such as building entrances, outdoor warehouses, parking garages and outdoor reception areas.
The GXV3610 v2 is an ideal solution that brings peace of mind and secures crucial facility access points and spaces. Its 3.6mm lens is perfect for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects. The GXV3610 v2 is kept harder-to-secure areas covered with its weatherproofing and infrared capability. Users can utilize greater detail orientation with its 1080p or 720p HD capabilities and auto-exposure/auto-white balance algorithm for exceptional performance in all lighting conditions.
- GXV3610_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution, 3.6mm lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- IP66-certified weatherproof casing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Supports Motion Detection and can send notifications when security events occur to IP Video Phones, IP Phones, screenshots to email, and more