The GWN7660 is an enterprise-grade 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 access point and offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput, that allows businesses to build next-generation Wi-Fi networks for high-density environments.
The GWN7660 offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7660 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s Web user interface. The GWN7660 is also supported by GWN. Cloud and GWN Manager, Grandstream’s cloud and on-premise Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi -Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 256 concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, GWN7660 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
- 1.77Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MUMIMO with DL/UL OFDMA technology
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Supports 256 concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise based software controller