The GRP2615 is a 10-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2615 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
The GRP2615 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 40 multipurpose keys (MPKs), an available extension module, dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a large 4.3-inch colour LCD with swappable faceplates to allow for easy logo customization. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2615 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 10 line keys with up to 5 SIP accounts
- 40 built-in digital BLF keys; available extension module offers 40 BLF/speed-dial keys per module
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Swappable faceplates to allow for easy logo customization
- Integrated Bluetooth