SIP & Networking Specialist
The successful candidate will be expected to perform planning and support of our network infrastructure and customer enterprise network solutions.
You will be expected to troubleshoot, implement and administer network systems as well as provide network support along with executing and developing network security guidelines.
• Design, administer, maintain and support of the availability, performance and security of the network systems that include Routers, Firewalls, Switches, SBCs, PBX platforms, Circuits and servers evidencing strong knowledge of security, switching, and routing technologies
• Interact with other departments to execute project tasks including progress tracking with minimal oversight to deliver network projects in a timely manner to the business
• Prioritize and resolve trouble/request tickets including immediate escalation urgent issue resolution
• Analyze and evaluate network performance and provide solutions to optimize traffic flows, security, and processes
• Analyze network capacity issues and develop capacity planning models
• Proven record of designing, troubleshooting, operating and improving:
Large enterprise networks
Large SIP VoIP networks
Large Internet backbone or IP service provider access networks
• A thorough understanding and hands-on working knowledge of IP routing and switching, specifically:
VRF, OSPF, BGP, route redistribution and Spanning Tree
• A thorough understanding and hands-on working knowledge of carrier-grade VoIP infrastructure, specifically:
Significant hosted PBXs platforms (3CX and Asterix)
End point devices (Yealink, Cisco SPA and ATA, Grandstream)
• Strong hands-on working knowledge of Cisco routers and switches.
• Able to understand and analyze WireShark results to solve complex SIP VoIP and IP internetworking challenges.
• Able to create and modify security policies on routers, switches, and firewalls
• Able to be flexible to work off hours, nights, and weekends if required
• 5 + years of hands on Network Engineering experience and/or a Degree in Information Systems,
• Computer Science or related industry or equivalent training and experience.
• Cisco CCNP (or equivalent knowledge)
• Able to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Communicate clearly and effectively with peers, customers and management in a team environment.
• Mentor and serve as the escalation point to other team members.
• Proficient in documentation, reporting and knowledge transfer.
• Excellent research, organizational and analytical skills.
Salary offered based on experience of candidate – between €15,000 – €25,000 per year
If you feel you have what it takes, apply by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.